Submit your essay based on our essay question
Tell friends and family to vote for your essay
We will choose the winner out of the 3 essays with the most votes!
New Topic Coming Soon
Submission Deadline: TBD
- Submit your essay between 300 and 400 words, by May 1st 2018.
- On May 2nd we will post all qualifying submissions.
- Come back to this page to vote for your essay.
- Voting will take place May 2nd – May 15th 2018 . We will choose the winner out of the 3 submissions with the most votes. Winner will be notified by email.
- An email reminder will be sent to all students when the voting starts.
- Share this link (http://www.apertureed.com/funding/scholarship/) with your friends and family. Ask them to vote for your essay.
- Helpful hints to score more votes: tag your high school’s Facebook page, share with your teacher and school, etc
Terms & Conditions
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
2. You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
3. We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Your participation in our scholarship constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information only for the purpose of offering the scholarship, awarding the scholarship to the winner, and any reporting responsibility to taxing authorities. We will not use your essay or personal information for any other purposes. There is no cost to apply for the scholarship.